Veterinary Oversight of Antimicrobial Use in Animals in Canada
The Canadian Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA), in partnership with a number of key stakeholders, have developed an extensive list of tools and resources surrounding veterinary oversight of antimicrobial use in animals in Canada. This includes:
- A list of the upcoming regulatory changes
- Detail on establishing and maintaining a valid veterinarian-client-patient relationship
- Contact information for key questions
- Information on the Pan-Canadian Framework
- Key links for more information
Be sure to check back as their list of resources continues to grow! If you aren’t able to find something, or simply have questions, drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll help you get what you need!