Use and Access
Page 01 /
The goal of this FAAST Review is to:
- Educate food animal producers and veterinarians on the important of antimicrobial resistance and how to practice antimicrobial stewardship; and
- Give farmed animal owners and veterinarians an understanding of the current regulations governing antimicrobial use and access in Canada.
What you’ll learn/topics covered
- What antimicrobial resistance is and why it’s so important
- What antimicrobial stewardship is and why it’s so important
- Categorization of antimicrobials in Canada
- Current regulations relating to antimicrobial use and access in Canada
How does it work?
Each FAAST Review provides a number of interactive tools and resources as part of a learning module. Once inside the FAAST Review, you can review the material at your own pace. Follow along with us from page to page to learn the material as we’ve developed it OR choose your own adventure and use the links on the side of each page to explore the content however you like. Click below to get started.