Page 01 /
The Goal of this FAAST Review is to:
- Describe American Foulbrood, why its a topic of concern for the Ontario honey bee industry, and how colonies can become infected
- Discuss best management practices and biosecurity to prevent the introduction of American Foulbrood to your hives or beeyard
What You’ll Learn/Topics Covered:
- What American Foulbrood is, and how it causes disease in a colony
- How to identify it based on clinical findings and symptoms displayed in broods
- How to reduce the spread of bacteria and eliminate disease from your beeyard
How Does it Work?
Each FAAST Review provides tools and resources as part of a learning module. Once inside the FAAST Review, you can review the material at your own pace. Follow along with us from page to page to learn the material as we’ve developed it OR choose your own adventure and use the links on the side of each page to explore the content however you like. Click the button below to get started.